The current wait time for this session is approximately 3-4 weeks.
Not sure which session to have? Click here.
At the start of your healing session, I ask you for your intention and the results you’d like to have from the session – one way in which you’d like your life to be different or better. That way, you are in control of your own healing. Read more about what intentions you could bring to your session.
Benefits of an Aura Healing session:
Heal emotional issues
Cut cords of attachment
Heal the aura
Remove all that doesn’t belong to you
• Read about cords of attachment
• Read about removing astral debris
• How to order
• Read important information prior to buying your session
• More about Anna as a healer
• Read testimonials
• Write a review
• Looking for a different type of session? Click here
Buy an Aura Healing session
Buy an Aura Healing session with Anna (US $225)
Looking for another type of session?
What is a cord of attachment?
When you have a significant relationship with someone, a connection is created between your aura and their aura. This connection is a bond of unconditional love and it contains all the learnings of your relationship. By contrast, a Cord of attachment is a structure which connects your aura to another person’s aura, except it is a negative attachment.
Through this cord of attachment, negative energies and patterns flow between you and affect your aura for the rest of your life. Cutting a cord of attachment helps you to limit how much influence the negative patterns of your relationship can affect you (whether that relationship is ongoing or out of your life.)
Cutting cords of attachment is especially recommended for parent-child relationships. Cord-cutting is not a temporary solution – it has a permanent effect on your aura.
Not sure who to cut cords with? I can check at the beginning of a session to see whether you have a cord to the person you suspect, and I will make sure it is a cord worth cutting (i.e. a major cord of attachment, and not a minor one.) We can also choose the cord which, once cut, can help you in your intention.
Here are the relationships that I recommend you bring to a cord-cutting session:
• Those who have hurt you with violence or abuse of some form
• Those who caused a major accident or trauma for you
• Biological parents (if you happen to be adopted)
• Sexual partners involved in conceiving a child
• The person with whom you lost your virginity
• Ex-lovers you lived with or ex-spouses
• Childhood friends
• Spiritual teachers, healers or therapists who influenced you negatively
• Bullies from childhood
• Difficult employers, employees, co-workers or clients
How many cords can be cut in one session?
We focus on one relationship per session, in order to go into the dynamics thoroughly and bring about permanent healing. So, we do not cut more than one cord in a session.
If you have any more questions about cord-cutting or want more information, check out these articles I wrote:
• Cord Cutting As A Technique To Improve Relationships And Your Emotional Health (frequently asked questions and more on the benefits of cord cutting.)
“Thank you so much for the cord cutting session we had together. As you know, I had never had a reading or cord cutting session before and although I was open-minded and hopeful the cord-cutting technique would benefit me, I never could have imagined the extent to which it would impact on my life. Since the session, my relationship with my mum completely changed for the better – I no longer look to her for approval or her opinion, and for the first time in my life, I have started to stand up to her when she treats me like a child.
As a result, we are developing a completely new relationship which is based on mutual respect and reflects the fact that we are both grown adults with our own views and opinions. It’s amazing to me that behaviours and feelings I had had my whole life simply disappeared immediately after we had the session. And the accuracy with which you were able to describe those behavioural patterns is astonishing. You really do have a very special gift. Thank you so much for enabling me to achieve something that I never thought would be possible.”
Buy an Aura Healing session with Anna (US $225)
Removing Astral Debris
Sometimes people come to me for a session to cut a cord of attachment and instead we might find that the issue is astral debris cluttering up their aura, and so we usually begin by healing and removing that. Removing astral debris makes you feel better, clearer and lighter. During the session, I can also check your home for astral debris and remove that at the same time.
I can also pass on a 21 day piece of homework so that you need never deal with the same issue again, and so you will not have to have to get this type of session ever again. So we will not be putting a ‘band-aid’ on the situation, instead we will be addressing the root cause.
For more information on the types of astral debris that I clear often, please see this article.
Buy an Aura Healing session with Anna (US $225)
How to Order:
2. Once you have placed your order through Paypal, you will receive a link to a PDF file, which you will need to download. This tells you which information I will need in order to set up the session.
3. Once you have sent me the relevant information, I will reply to schedule with you.
4. Important: please make sure that you check the email address linked to your Paypal account, after you purchase your reading. Instructions for the information you need to send to me are sent to that email account.
5. Please note that I will ring you for your session, no matter where you live in the world (providing you have a landline number). If you do not have a landline number, we can use Skype. I am able to record the session for you.
6. For more on my code of ethics as a healer, go here.
Important information and FAQ. Please read prior to booking your session
Clients who are in a crisis should see a doctor, financial advisor, lawyer or relevant professional before booking a session. Sessions with Anna are not a substitute for advice or treatment that you would normally receive from a professional such as a lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, therapist, or financial advisor.
If you are not sure which session to have, it’s not a problem. At the beginning of your session, I will tune into your aura and get some guidance as to the best kind of session to have to help you to bring about your intention. Within two minutes, I will know which type of session will be most beneficial for you.
I booked a session but I didn’t receive further instructions.
After you purchase your session, please make sure that you check the email address linked to your Paypal account. Instructions for the information you need to send to me are sent to that email account.
1. What is my date of birth needed for? What happens to my personal information after a session?
I use your date of birth and place of birth to access your akashic records. (I am not an astrologer or a numerologist.) I do this for every client I read for as it gives me access to a lot of information.
I love it when people refer their friends and relatives. But if you’re ordering on their behalf, do make sure that (1) the person you’re buying for knows about it and (2) the person wants the session.
There are no refunds once your session begins. If you request a refund after you have paid and before your session begins, I will refund your payment minus a US $15 administrative fee. This is to cover my costs with exchange rates and for administrative expenses.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please let me know 24 hours before your appointment and we can find another time and day. A $50 fee applies to all missed appointments as that slot had been reserved for you and cannot easily be filled at such short notice.
If you have missed your appointment and wish to reschedule, please do so here.
If I can’t get in touch with you in the way that we arranged within 10-15 minutes of your appointment time, I usually conclude that you are not going to show up. The $50 fee will apply if you wish to reschedule.
On occasions in the past I have been unable to reach people because of unplugged phones and Skype issues. Before the call, please check that your phone is all plugged in and ready to go and if you are a Skype user, test your Skype before the call to check that your microphone is working as it should. Also please check that you are online (not ‘invisible’ or set to ‘offline’) You have responsibility on your end for your equipment. If your phone is unplugged or your microphone isn’t working and we have to reschedule, the reschedule fee is applicable.
If you don’t receive a call from me at the time we arranged, check your email. I will email when there’s a problem. If I don’t get a reply within 10-15 minutes of our appointment time I will assume you are not going to show up and will ask you to reschedule.
Please make sure you get all your important issues and questions addressed during the session, as I am not able to answer questions outside of phone sessions due to time constraints and the volume of people I work with.
If you’re having an aura healing session, set an intention for your session – what do you want to improve about your life or achieve through the session? Five minutes before the session, I recommend clearing your mind by focusing on your breath (i.e. meditating). I will ring you at the time we arranged.
6. I just had a reading with you and asked questions about my spouse/partner. Is it OK if my spouse books a reading too?
It is best not to book a reading or a cord cutting for your partner IF you are in the process of splitting up or separating or if you are having relationship difficulties. This applies only if you personally have already had a session with me. I find that it is best for each party to work with their own healer/intuitive.
If you’d like to book a session for your other half, but have already had a session with me yourself in which we discussed your relationship or your partner, please email me and I will send you a list of recommended professional intuitives or healers that I have used myself.
At this time I only work with people over the age of eighteen.
You can check the top of this page to find out what the current wait time is.
Due to my heavy sessions schedule, I’m not able to get my calendar out until you book your session.
At the moment I only take payment through my website.
My recording software appears to be very reliable so yes you will most likely get a recording. Although this is not guaranteed. You may also wish to make notes if it is especially important to you to have a record of what was said. The session fee is for the session itself, not for the recording.
Not at this time. I find it much more efficient to work on the phone. Also, you don’t have to travel all the way to New Zealand!
13. How much is a reading in British Pounds/Euros/Australian dollars?
I charge in US dollars.
If you’d like to convert the reading prices to another currency, you can do so here.
I am including this question here because occasionally people send me emails asking this. The answer is no to both questions. I believe that reading for true, hardcore skeptics is a waste of time because no matter how much proof you provide, it is never enough. I do this work partly because I enjoy it. I like working with spiritual people who are open-minded and not defensive. I don’t expect you to trust me 100% before I read for you (I know I don’t trust people on a deeper level until I get to know them) but if you are suspicious of psychics or suspect I’m not for real (and won’t be going in with an open mind) please don’t book a reading. It will be unpleasant for me as a reader.
I do not predict the future in my sessions. In my experience, the very best way for you to predict your future is to decide what you want, and commit to creating it.
I used to read for a lot of clients who were asking questions like:
- Who is my soul mate and when is he coming?
- What will happen if I marry this guy?
- Will I ever have X, Y and Z?
They wanted answers and assurances and comfort. Is that a bad thing? No. I have asked those things in readings myself.
The thing is, I’ve noticed that the answers from their guides in spirit tend not to be the answers those people want to hear.
For example, if you ask a question like ‘where is my soul mate and when is he coming?’, your spirit guides are more likely to tell you what you can tweak in yourself to become a better vibrational match for a suitable life partner, because it’s more useful and empowering information to have – knowing that information and APPLYING it draws a potential life partner to you.
Getting a prediction for when he might turn up doesn’t necessarily draw him to you.
But you know what, for some reason, not everyone wants that empowering and useful information.
Some people would rather hear that Mr Perfect is on his way and they’d better be ready at 5.46pm on 3rd March of next year and looking nice because they’ll bump into him at the grocery store. That’d be great info to have.
But, the thing is…if you want information about a future you’re not actively taking action to create, you MIGHT be wasting your time getting a reading.
Your spirit guides and higher self deal in empowerment, not assurances of when something will come, or predictions. Your future is in your hands, and is mostly created through your actions, habits and attitudes. So in these sessions, there is a heavy focus on empowerment and healing.
16. Do you ever do discounted/free readings?
Not at this time.
17. Is it all right if I order a joint reading? By this I mean that I’d like to listen in on my friend’s/husband’s reading, with their permission, and they’d like to be present for mine.
Please make sure that there is no-one else present in the room (or listening) while I read for you – that includes other people, and pets. When you involve other people, it can ‘dilute’ the energy of the session and my focus on you. Basically, it makes it harder for me to work with you. So for this reason, I don’t do readings in the company of friends or loved ones. Although feel free to send your session recording to a loved one, after the session, if you want to.
18. Can I have my reading via Skype?
Skype is an option for clients who don’t have a landline number and I am OK about using it. However, I recommend it ONLY IF you do not have a landline number.
By choosing to use Skype, you are taking responsibility for any technical failures on your end. If your internet connection doesn’t work on the day of our session, or if your Skype is playing up, please note that it does cost $35 to reschedule because it’s too late for me to find someone to fill your time slot. Please see my rescheduling policy here.
Getting me to ring your landline is a much safer option, that way you don’t have to worry about any technical difficulties – you just sit back and wait for my call at the time we arranged!
If you choose to use Skype, please be logged on at least a few minutes before the session and make sure you’re not in ‘invisible’ or ‘offline’ mode. I will call you at the time of your appointment.
Late arrivals will not receive an extension of their appointment.
19. Where did you learn to do these sessions for people? How can I learn them too?
I have trained with a variety of teachers. I began by taking the Soul Realignment™ course levels one and two. This extensive course gave me a detailed understanding of the Akashic Records and spiritual and emotional healing. I soon found I had a talent for helping people to find the right work for them, and this is a type of session I developed since my training. I learned to do cord-cutting sessions using Rose Rosetree’s how-to ‘Cut Cords of Attachment’. I learned how to remove and heal astral debris from a variety of sources, including an organisation called Teaching of the Inner Christ, a healer named Susan Schumsky, and Rose Rosetree. These studies, along with my healing work with hundreds of clients has deepened my understanding of healing. I currently use a variety of the techniques I was taught and some of them I’ve adapted.
I offer a course in which I teach how exactly I do readings and healing. You can find it here: The Professional Intuitive Training & Certification Program.
My Code of Ethics as a Psychic & Healer
There is no overall code of ethics for the psychic or spiritual healing professions. I can’t adhere to any professional body which lets you know that I take my role seriously.
So here is my own code of ethics for readings and healing sessions:
1. A client’s trust is precious and I will always keep everything you tell me confidential.
2. I will never tell you about something negative (like an issue in your energy body or from your past) unless I have the tools to heal it with you there are then, or can refer you immediately to someone who can. I believe that pointing out an issue or something negative is pointless and can cause distress unless that is quickly followed by a resolution.
3. I do not believe in ‘negative souls’/dark souls/’black magicians’ or whatever you want to call them. I will not tell you that you or anyone else is a negative or dark soul because I think it is a ridiculous and harmful idea to tell someone they are not connected to Source or God or whatever you want to call it. I have never had someone with truly malicious intent book a reading with me – ever. I know you have a connection to source.
4. I do not make psychic predictions because I believe it can undermine your personal and spiritual power to choose the course of your life and can even have you putting your life on hold, waiting for the future to happen. We can explore what taking certain options will do to different areas of your life and aura, but I won’t give you concrete predictions of where you’re going, as if it is outside of your control.
5. I do not offer to clear curses in return for money. Curses are fairly rare, but if you want to, you can clear curses yourself.
6. If you book a reading and I come to the conclusion at the start of a reading (or beforehand) that I cannot help you, I will refund you. I am skilled in some things – I can help you become more aware of your soul gifts, I can do cord cutting and I can do aura readings. But if I get the sense it is not in your highest interests to get a session with me, I will refund your money and suggest another practitioner or course of action. If when I tune into you, I sense that you have booked the wrong kind of session (i.e. the session you’ve booked won’t help you), I will give you my recommendations for what kind of session to have instead.
7. I will do my best to honour you as the expert of your own life. I know that ultimately, you are the one who knows best for you and that you have all the resources you need inside of you.
Return to: Top of Page
A bit more about me and my skills as a reader and healer:
Most clients tell me that they feel compelled to get a session with me, so they book one. I think it’s best to listen to your gut feelings about who is the best intuitive and healer for you. But here’s some info about my skills and experience:
I’ve worked with hundreds of people, and have been recommended by some popular bloggers, online entrepreneurs and writers – you can read some of my testimonials here.
Ethics matter to me, as a psychic and a healer. I don’t do anything that I feel is not in the client’s best interests – for example, I don’t predict the future because I believe it can keep people stuck in their lives. For more on my professional code of ethics, go here.
Without wanting to sound trite, life isn’t always easy. I won’t tell you that you attracted your misfortunes or that it’s your karma. Nor will I tell you to cheer up or quote inspirational authors at you! We can’t always consciously choose what life throws at us. So instead we’ll focus on what you CAN do about it in a concrete way (like cut cords) in order to empower you and increase your confidence and clarity. You won’t be dumping on me if you book a session because you are going through a hard time. It doesn’t work like that for me!
If I sound like the intuitive for you, have a read of who I work with:
Who I Work With
Here is a profile of the client I am most successful working with…
- You want to create, change, heal or understand something about your life.
- You believe that you are the co-creator of your life (even if you don’t always feel like one, that’s OK) – but you agree that you can create your life through what you do, say and believe.
- You are someone who sees that action in your real, physical world is often necessary in order to create change in your life.
- You know that you have your own answers and wisdom inside of you, even if you’re not hearing it right now.
- You know yourself to be on an unfolding path of growth and evolution.
- You are open to intuitive guidance and ‘woo-woo’ stuff. You don’t have to necessarily agree with everything I say in a session, but you must be comfortable with the idea of me channelling information from your Akashic record, higher self and/or spirit guides. If you’re here, I assume you’re comfortable with that.
- Above all, you are dedicated to finding the perspective and life circumstances that make you feel good!
Phew. That’s a lot of requirements. If you fit that description and you’re not scared off, then I would love to work with you!
Return to: Top of Page