Above all, I am known for my down-to-earth approach that demystifies intuition and demonstrates its practical uses in our lives.
I started off studying French and Spanish at the University of Oxford, UK. In my former career I was an English and French teacher and I have lived in many different places over the last ten years, including Spain, Switzerland, Australia and France. I am now based in Blenheim, New Zealand.
If you’d like to read my full life story and how I got onto this path, you can here:
Why do you write about psychic development?
I am spiritual but not religious. I have been on a path of intuitive development for over a decade. It’s brought me so much in terms of interesting experiences and learnings that I wanted to offer support for others who feel drawn to the same path.
Why ‘Psychic but Sane’?
1. Contrary to what people often think, it’s possible to be tapped into your psychic side AND sensible, down to earth and grounded.
2. I would like to point out some pitfalls of certain disempowering new-age common practices. And debunk some of the more restrictive or unrealistic ideas and theories I once ascribed to. I also write about difficult experiences or lessons I’ve had so that others can learn from them. I’ve written articles such as:
Positive Thinking & The Law of Attraction – a one size fits all solution that sometimes doesn’t work (~ Why New-age abundance theories are not necessarily the answer for everyone.)
On Soul Connections and Soul Mates (~ Why I don’t believe in soul mates.)
Is Your Spirituality Making you Unbalanced? (~ How to tell if you have a spiritual addiction and losing your connection to planet Earth!)
Stop Asking Life for Permission to Have What You Want (~ Are you stuck in “Can I?” mode?)
The Philosophy Behind this Website
The Dalai Lama said: “There are six billion people on this Earth. There are six billion paths to the top of the mountain to meet God.”
More specifically, I believe that…
Psychic development is one pathway to God/the Goddess/Spirit.
High Quality Free Resources
- You might like to begin by checking out the free resources on offer. I have written a free e-book which I’ve made available, to get you started. It’s called 9 Essential Steps to Develop Psychic Ability and you can download it by clicking here.
- And then there is my articles archive which contains over 150 high-quality articles on intuitive development and new-age topics.
Also on offer:
- I offer intuitive sessions.I also offer cord cutting/aura healing sessions. To find out more about the different sessions I offer, visit my Aura Healing page.
- I also teach a very popular intuitive development class to people who want a structured course for tapping into their higher self and spirit guides. It’s called Psychic Awakening and you can check it out here.
If you’d like to find out more about me or stay in touch, you can read: